Legal entities can get the status of the resident of the Innovation Center, regardless of their place of state registration in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the same time, to obtain the status of a resident, legal entities must meet the following criteria:
- To carry out one of the following activities in accordance with the National Classification of Economic Activities of the Republic of Uzbekistan (OKED), approved by the Cabinet of Ministers Resolution No. 275 from August 24, 2016:
- “Computer programming, consulting and other related services”;
- “Data hosting and processing services, Web-portals”;
- Other activities defined by the Coordination Council;
- Have economically sound business plans for the above-mentioned activities.
To register as residents of the Innovation Center, legal entities provide the following documents to the Directorate (by mail, via postal service or Internet):
- Application in accordance with the form approved by the Coordination Council;
- Copy of the charter or other constituent documents;
- A copy of the certificate of state registration of a legal entity.
Note: If the OKED of the legal entities do not meet above-mention requirement, the legal entity provides a letter of guarantee with obligation to carry out its activities solely by the types of activities specified above and the voluntary change pf the OKED code in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- Business plan of the legal entity, corresponding to the types of activities specified above, in accordance with the form approved by the Coordination Council.